The Expression Content Publishing team—the folks who author the Help documentation for Expression products—would like to introduce to you xIQ, short for Expression IQ. xIQ is a blog dedicated to addressing your feedback about the Help documentation.
xIQ aims to…
- Improve quality and usability of the documentation.
- Provide new content based on your needs.
- Fix any existing issues in the documentation.
- Increase your IQ for Expression products!
- Provide a direct connection with our customers!
You can send the Expression Content Publishing team your feedback using the following:
- The “feedback” link at the bottom of each topic in the Help documentation (click User Guide on the Help menu)
- The “Feedback” links online at msdn.microsoft.com/library or expression.microsoft.com/library
- The comments feature on xIQ
- Expression IQ on Twitter
We’re looking forward to hearing from you, and we’ll strive to give you the content you want and ask for.